Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit balance amount not repaid by Eircom

Options
  • 17-08-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

I left eircom in June and had credit of 38.68 Euro on my last bill, I rang the helpline and asked for it to be refunded, I was assured by the rep on the phone that I would be. However it is now August and I am still waiting on the cheque.

Is there anything that can be done, without having to resort to the small claims court?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

ttcomet wrote: »
    I left eircom in June and had credit of 38.68 Euro on my last bill, I rang the helpline and asked for it to be refunded, I was assured by the rep on the phone that I would be. However it is now August and I am still waiting on the cheque.

Is there anything that can be done, without having to resort to the small claims court?

Hi ttcomet,

Thank you for your post and apologies for any delay.

Can you please PM your home phone number or eircom Account number and I will look into your query.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭ttcomet

I sent you a PM last night, please let me know if you need anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

ttcomet wrote: »
    I sent you a PM last night, please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks, I have received your PM.

Looking into this and will advise shortly.

Cheers,
    Ant

Advertisement