Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about HEAR Scheme...

• 17-08-2011 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

So I filled out the form with my career guidance teacher and haven't heard anything about it since then. My question is should I have got a confirmation letter or email saying they received my application ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Wonderstruck

Yeah, y'know how you were supposed to send off a self-addressed postcard? (Or maybe anything self-addressed? Can't remember! I used a postcard with the uni I wanted to go to on :P) I got that back stamped by them.

Also, I got a letter from them telling them I was eligible a few weeks ago.

Maybe your postcard/letter were sent the school though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Yeah, y'know how you were supposed to send off a self-addressed postcard? (Or maybe anything self-addressed? Can't remember! I used a postcard with the uni I wanted to go to on :P) I got that back stamped by them.

Also, I got a letter from them telling them I was eligible a few weeks ago.

Maybe your postcard/letter were sent the school though.

if u got the letter that said u were eligible thats that!
    ur in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

You should have gotten a letter by now telling you whether or not you are eligible. Give them a ring tomorrow and see what's going on. I got a letter saying I was eligible and the other day I got a letter giving me information about the orientation week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

I got my course with the help of HEAR 2 years ago,
    I got less than the points required for my number 1 when I got my results, but when the offers came in the post I got an offer for it anyway, and the points on that sheet had a few points added on, giving me enough for the course.
    You might not know if HEAR accepted you till you get you're offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jdhayes93

Noodleworm wrote: »
    I got my course with the help of HEAR 2 years ago,
    I got less than the points required for my number 1 when I got my results, but when the offers came in the post I got an offer for it anyway, and the points on that sheet had a few points added on, giving me enough for the course.
    You might not know if HEAR accepted you till you get you're offer.

I'm the same this year. but it said i scored 987 for pharmacy ??? Kinda strange

• Advertisement
Advertisement