Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandra in naas

Options
  • 17-08-2011 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

Im going to see this lady tomorrow,has anyone been? Is she.good? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jinnyjoe1967

snowy2008 wrote: »
    Im going to see this lady tomorrow,has anyone been? Is she.good? Thanks

Hi Snowy,

Sorry I'm a bit late, you've obviously already seen her at this stage, I visited her twice. I found her good on some things, she told me I'd be pregnant much sooner that I thought and it would be a very difficult pregnancy but I'd get through it, all true. It's a few years ago now, so it's hard to remember it all, but I remember thinking she was good. How did you get on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

I didnt get to see her as I was sick,just wanted to get sum feedback,shes expensive so just wanted to know if she was worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

Didnt get to go as I was sick,just thought she was expensive and if she was worth it,would u recomend her??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 struggling to think of a name!

Hi folks,

Would love to know more about Sandra. Could either of you send her number on to me please privately? Have heard a lot of good about her. What did you mean by expensive? Would love to know if it's worth it or if you ended up going in the end? Times are tough and all that! :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Panache24

Hi Snowi

Do you have a contact no for Sandra in naas? Am dying to see her.

How did you find her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭oceanman

seen her about a year ago, didn't think she great, very vauge on most things,...charged me 70 euro!

Advertisement