Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train Station Waterford

Options
  • 17-08-2011 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Arriving in Waterford by train, how close is the bus station with service to Tramore? Any idea what a taxi would cost instead of bus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

the bus station is roughly a five minute walk straight across the bridge and down the quay a little bit. a taxi is about twenty euro i reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭coldstream4444

Thank you very much for the very quick reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Heres a link showing the train station and the bus station
    Google Maps (hope that works, if not I'll post a screen cap)

If you do decide to get the bus its the 360 you're looking for, I think it pulls into bay 5 or 6 in the station.

Tremendous, link worked perfectly! Thanks so much.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Every 30mins, route 360 on bay 5/6 and costs €3. Where in Tramore do you want to go, as it goes all around the town before reaching terminus in town center?

• Advertisement

To Pebble Beach Holiday Homes. Do you pay the driver or purchase tickets somewhere? Thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

To Pebble Beach Holiday Homes. Do you pay the driver or purchase tickets somewhere? Thanks.

Pay the driver. Your the last stop, at the Terminus and its a short walk from there. Pay the driver, with change ideally. :)

See here for map (should be one in your apartment anyway or at reception):
    www.discovertramore.ie/tramoremap.pdf

The same map is at the terminus on the wall anyway if ya don't print it. :)

Advertisement