Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dogs stolen

Options
  • 17-08-2011 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

hi guys, a friend of mine had 3 puppies stolen today in the coast road area. they only 5-6 weeks old so they still need their mammy :-(
    they are jack russel puppies, white and tan, 2 girls and 1 boy, one of the girls has a light brown head, white tip on tail and ears that prick up all of the time. the other girl is tiny in size, 2 brown spots kinda joined together on her back and a thin white line down her face. the boy is mostly white and brown saddle pattern on shoulder and white tip on his tail.
    please keep an eye out for someone selling them and pm me if you have any news.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PJMG

Becoming a real problem in the West Waterford area,have heard a few stories this week alone of pups taken in Cappoquin,Lismore and Tallow recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

PJMG wrote: »
    Becoming a real problem in the West Waterford area,have heard a few stories this week alone of pups taken in Cappoquin,Lismore and Tallow recently.

Yeh a spate of them have been robbed around Fenor, Dunhill, Annestown area. Some of them not sellable. Dont know what their at. Have heard a White Hiace and a blue jeep have been spotted in several places. (could be bull). Good luck with Robbin my fella, the hiace wouldnt be white for long.

Tramore Guards must be onto somethin at this stage, Most named places are in their Area.

Advertisement