Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

puppies stolen

• 17-08-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭

hi guys, a friend of mine had 3 puppies stolen today in the coast road area, waterford. they only 5-6 weeks old so they still need their mammy :-(
    they are jack russel puppies, white and tan, 2 girls and 1 boy, one of the girls has a light brown head, white tip on tail and ears that prick up all of the time. the other girl is tiny in size, 2 brown spots kinda joined together on her back and a thin white line down her face. the boy is mostly white and brown saddle pattern on shoulder and white tip on his tail.
    please keep an eye out for someone selling them and pm me if you have any news.
    user_online.gifreport.gif edit.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

hope your friend gets them back ok. scum bags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

I doubt they'll get them back but hopefully someone knows something about them... These puppies were stolen in the middle of the day...

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭aisher

Dreadful - I dont give the puppies much hope if they are so young. Some people are the pits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭john t

Dog thieves should be locked up or if owner finds them inflicts serious pain and torture too them and empties their wallet as form of compensation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Any luck tracking down puppies? Would the mother have moved them or maybe another animal took them by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

RubyGirl wrote: »
    Any luck tracking down puppies? Would the mother have moved them or maybe another animal took them by any chance?

Hi RubyGirl, no joy in tracking them down yet. somebody has reported seeing a van parked outside their house just a half an hour before she arrived home.
    the dogs were in the garden which is fully enclosed, unfortunately the gate is low enough for a person to jump. the pups were in a run during the day and they couldnt climb out of it, there were 5 pups altogether, 3 were stolen and the other 2 were out of the run. they reckon someone tried to take all 5 and 2 of the bigger ones wriggled free.
    my friend is heartbroken and the mammy keeps going in to the run to check if the puppies are back and then starts crying :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

keep an eye on the birr game fair in offaly next weekend.altho its not the fault of the organisers but chances are theres a lot of stolen dogs sold at it.dogs sold for cash in hand without any papers,vac certs,etc

Advertisement