Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrights Cafe Bar and Eddie Rockets

Options
  • 17-08-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had eaten in Wrights Cafe Bar (Not Wrights Venue) and if they had or if they knew a staff member would they be able to tell me what is in the sauce they serve with the chips. I had chips which were the biggest bowl of chips I've ever been served (especially as a side order) and some amazing wings which again were a huge helping. Was very impressed with the quality, taste and most of all price.

Secondly does anyone know how to make the ''secret'' ER sauce in Eddie Rockets. All I ever eat there is the Bacon Cheese which is as it says but has a secret ER sauce and its amazing. I want both of these sauces at my disposal so bad :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

ER sauce is simply American Mustard (French's) and Mayonnaise.

Silvio's use it too... amongst other places.

Advertisement