Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odds Query

Options
  • 17-08-2011 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Anyone know if you get the better odds on a double from paddy power, like say you have 5/1 wrote down and comes in at 7's or does it only apply to singles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Online you get the better price, although in the shops I think it's only the price you take iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

You don't get BOG on multiples unless its stated in the shop. You need to shop around, sometimes different shops do promotions but normally BOG don't apply to multiples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Online/DAB give you GPs on multiples dunno bout the shop,give DAB a call and ask to be put through to shop queries.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Is it possible on PP's website to do a multiple for horses to place? Or even an E/W accum?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

tolosenc wrote: »
    Is it possible on PP's website to do a multiple for horses to place? Or even an E/W accum?

Yes to both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

All my local shops have cut out the guaranteed prices on multiple bets for the last couple of years. I'd say they all came to an agreement as they all stopped at the same time. That was 3 shops in the town.

Advertisement