Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Welcome Your New Mod

Options
  • 17-08-2011 10:09pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Captain Havoc has kindly agreed to help out on this forum.I would also like to thank Licksy for all the hard work put into this forum over the last few years.

Dub13

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I for one welcome our new overlord:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

No more WD 40 digs now Fabby!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

*spreads out red carpet* :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

"In soviet Russia forum mods you!"

Welcome!...."mutter", "mutter" it should have been me....." :D:pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Hi all,
    I just want to echo the thanks for the hard work to Licksy, he'll be a hard act to follow. I don't need any introduction you all know me, I think this calls for brandy and cigars in the Worlds End.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Wait. Captain Havoc wasn't already a mod :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

cocoshovel wrote: »

I was only mod in the cycling forum. Also I forgot to say, if anyone does see something they want to bring to my attention they can PM me at any time.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I predict alot of reported posts just so we can welcome you properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

So what does everyone reckon for Captain Havoc's inauguration then?

I propose streaking in the Worlds End

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I presume my invitation to moderate got lost in transit. I would be a great moderator - my jackboot would rule with an iron fist.

Me and licksy have a thing goin on though. You know.. he sets em up and i knock em down or sometimes he leaves them under the wheels of my car and I reverse over them. What happens now? I don;t think I could have the same rapport with someone who still regards a bicycle as a primary form of transportation in this day and age.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

cocoshovel wrote: »

He's getting in touch with his feminine side now. He's a multitasking mod :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congrats on your new job :D

Advertisement