Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Sharing

Options
  • 17-08-2011 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi guys have a daughter starting secondary school next week in calasantius was wondering if anyone heading in from ardarhan area that would be intrested in car sharing on school run ,many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

lolabunny wrote: »
    hi guys have a daughter starting secondary school next week in calasantius was wondering if anyone heading in from ardarhan area that would be intrested in car sharing on school run ,many thanks

Good idea but be careful who you let your little ones into whose car you never know and cant be too careful so be careful

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not to mention careful :D

OP hope you get someone to share the burden with. Did you intend to also do some driving and alternate weeks etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lolabunny

Good idea but be careful who you let your little ones into whose car you never know and cant be too careful so be careful
    careful was it you said i dont think i need to be told this do you :mad:im not in the habit of letting my daughter into a strangers cars thanks for the silly comment

thanks biko:) yes i would be doing the runs as well we have just moved to area and taught it would be a good idea to ease up congestion at school have done it previously with other mums and dads and it was a great sucess

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

lolabunny wrote: »
    careful was it you said i dont think i need to be told this do you :mad:im not in the habit of letting my daughter into a strangers cars thanks for the silly comment

thanks biko:) yes i would be doing the runs as well we have just moved to area and taught it would be a good idea to ease up congestion at school have done it previously with other mums and dads and it was a great sucess

Just suggesting a cautious approach, you wouldnt let your bambino get in the car of a pervert now would you? best to share with people you actually know

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm sure OP will take necessary safety precautions, let's leave that part alone.

OP you can try just chatting with neighbours etc when school starts again, it might be a few weeks before you find someone.
    Or ask the teacher? He/she might know more parents from your area?

• Advertisement
Advertisement