Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esb Meter Reading App

Options
  • 17-08-2011 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Seems great, easy to use and all but i am curious as to how it works?

say i submit my reading 3 weeks before my next bill is due, how is my bill calculated as i havent updated the reading in the last 3 weeks?

should i submit a reading at certain times of the month or does it matter?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi mcc85,

Just as with a phone-in meter reading, there are certain times when a customer's account is essentially 'open' to receive the reading. 3 weeks in advance is a little soon to be submitting a reading (3 days or so is usually best), but the reading would nonetheless be recorded.

Readings can also be submitted up to 7 days after a bill, in which case the bill would be adjusted to reflect the up-to-date reading.

I think the best way to benefit from the app is to find out when your bi-monthly reading tends to take place, and to submit your own reading accordingly. If you like, PM me your account details and I can find this out for you.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement