Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appiled for 4th year

Options
  • 17-08-2011 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭

So i appiled for 4th year cause my 3 year course was over and they sent me an email to accept a place and i sent it off to them but i havent heard anything form the collage since has anyone else heard back from them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 curv

hi

same as myself sent the accept email - and havent heard anything yet with regard the next step.

would expect to receive some notification this week or next for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

ahh cool its not only me knowing this collage wouldnt be suprise me if were waiting till week before collage starts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Devilman40k

Or you could have the situation we had for 4th year 2 years ago, we were sent a text on the Friday before the semester began, giving us our start date!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

sky88 wrote: »
    ahh cool its not only me knowing this collage wouldnt be suprise me if were waiting till week before collage starts

Wouldn't surprise me at all, college back on the 12th September, repeat results out the 14th September!:rolleyes:

Advertisement