Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage

• 17-08-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi All,
    Just wondering has anyone used Store-all long term.. Self storage units..
    Whats the cost ?? Im thinking for a period of 1 - 2 yrs.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Keea

Hi,
    We used them to store funiture for 4 months about 2 years ago. Had no problem whatsover. I can't remember the cost but it wasn't too bad. Just ring them or call in and they'll give you prices. I'm sure they're doing good deals now because alot of their business would have been storing furniture etc while people were waiting on new houses to be built...and there aint much of that happening now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Did a business with them for like 4 months. Easy access anytime, secure building, CCTV around, affordable prices.
    Pricing depends on how much storage you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Be careful though you might get these guys after you :)

storage-wars-cast.jpg

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Storage City were good to me 051 333909

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 flatjab

Self Storage Dublin is very good and cheap...Call Brian directly and he will get you a good deal:
    (Brian):087 256 6380

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

For self-storage in Waterford , definately Store-All . They have massive warehouses and great service too.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Any one have any idea the cost of one of those self storage units for a year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

I used to pay ca. €150 monthly for about 5 sqm unit in 2009.
    If memory serves me well

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lynnyloo

Jesus thats a bit steep.. surely prices must have dropped.. I dont expect it for nothing but if I used it for a year they might do a deal !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 flatjab

I don't think it's as expensive. 20-25 Euro per month would be more like it

Advertisement