Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 8520 Meteor - Problem

Options
  • 17-08-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭

Have a problem with a Blackberry Curve 8520 on Meteor PAYG with add on Sub

The edge on the top right hand corner is written as edge instead of EDGE and I cannot connect to any servers, apps or browser

Has been like this for two days...have topped up, subscription is showing as active

I have tried battery pull to no avail and have looked through all the online forums I can find but no one has any suggestions

Anyone out there able to help? Please??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

Seems you will have to call them...

... ...but try going to Options>Mobile Network and make sure "Data Services" is set to ON

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Had this on O2, had data on my account, but blackberry also needs to be activated. Give em a call as said above and it should be just a case of turning the phone off for a few mins

Advertisement