Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overgrowth by Wolfire Games

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Because it looks pretty crap and I'm fairly certain he said that there was no hit/block stun.

Also from that video, it sounds like he's going the way of CvS3 and just adding anything that strikes him as a good idea at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Why are we ignoring this one again?
    :eek:

Because nobody likes furries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Orim wrote: »
    Because it looks pretty crap and I'm fairly certain he said that there was no hit/block stun.

Also from that video, it sounds like he's going the way of CvS3 and just adding anything that strikes him as a good idea at the time.

Did somebody say Michael? Because I could've sworn I just heard somebody say Michael... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Pretty sweet system. Would love to see that implemented in an mmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

Because nobody likes furries.
    This

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭erinsoup

Been following this devlog ever since the Meatboy team mentioned it in one of their posts, some really interesting ideas in production here.

Not sure what this is doing in the Fighting Game forum though.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

forever beta

Advertisement