Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink for Electric Picnic

Options
  • 18-08-2011 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Well folks, Anyone know of any cheap or good value drink deals going???

Personally I want to stock up on crates of beer such as Heineken or Carlsberg, the aul' Bucky (Buckfast), and bottle of vodka! Normally what price are we talking for these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

neaideabh wrote: »
    Well folks, Anyone know of any cheap or good value drink deals going???

Personally I want to stock up on crates of beer such as Heineken or Carlsberg, the aul' Bucky (Buckfast), and bottle of vodka! Normally what price are we talking for these?

Feck off to the requests section ya lucky fecker!

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

20 quid for 1L vodka in tesco
    8 for €10 carlsberg/ 8 for €12 heino in carry out
    Bucky was €11 in tesco today... thought that used only be about a fiver :confused::(

stacexD wrote: »
    €1 a can of carlsberg in carry out (i think it was carry out) seen it the other day
    Bucky was €11 in tesco today... thought that used only be about a fiver :confused::(

Are ya fcuking nuts? buck buck bucky is always around the 9.99 mark

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Are ya fcuking nuts? buck buck bucky is always around the 9.99 mark
    Really? :o
    I've never tried it but it always caught my eye when I was in the drinks section cuz everyone goes on about how fooked it gets ya
    Myself and my brother were in tesco and he thought it was after going up in price too

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

8 for €10 carlsberg/ 8 for €12 heino in carry out

Nice one... so that's €36 for crate of heineken. Bucky prob used to be under a fiver back when only the "Monks" used it!!! Now it's a bit more in demand! Pricey enough now though. I guess I'll be only getting 2 of them.

• Advertisement

Really? :o
    I've never tried it but it always caught my eye when I was in the drinks section cuz everyone goes on about how fooked it gets ya
    Myself and my brother were in tesco and he thought it was after going up in price too

Sure didnt albert reynolds put an extra tax on bucky cause wed be going round fcuked all the time otherwise!

Advertisement