Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bikram yoga in blessington area

Options
  • 18-08-2011 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Hi Ive just started to take Bikram classes in my local area and a friend of mine has been dying to try it out also but we cant seem to find any classes in her area so was hoping somebody here might know of one. she lives in donard co wicklow but travels to tallaght for work.if anybody knows of a class in or near to tallaght or blessington area id be greatful if you could let me know!thanks!;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

itsallaboutsimilarusernames

• Registered Users Posts: 49 RosieP

Aww sweet, Boards bringing long lost relatives together :D

itsallaboutme!! how are you finding the Bikram classes?
    I got a deal voucher for the place in Harolds Cross - keen to try it but worried about passing out in the heat!! :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Moved from H&F, I thought it might get better info here.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

I started it last week and have done 5 classes so far. The first 1-2 were really just me dizzy and sitting on the floor in a puddle trying to get used to the heat! It's not as bad as you would expect though I had envisaged myself being carted off after fainting but you do get used to it and i find it grand now.the amount of sweat is almost unnatural and I have to admit I was a bit freaked out after the first class and didn't think I'd go back but I'm finding it to be a bit addictive. I can't make another class this week so have to wait till Monday and I'm not impressed at having to miss out!I'd say definately go for it and stick with it you will adjust to the heat just drink plenty of water and you'll be fine!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Hey itsallaboutme
    Judith who runs the 6:30 class in harolds cross is opening up a studio in Tallagh in sept\oct.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rorobobo

Hi All,

Does anyone know if a studio opened in the tallaght / Dublin24 area?

Many Thanks,
    RoBo

Advertisement