Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G Broadband in Portnablagh/Dunfanaghy

Options
  • 18-08-2011 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is 3G Broadband coverage around the Portnablagh/Dunfanaghy area? I'm with Three. It sort of looks on their map of 3G coverage that they have coverage, but I wouldn't be totally convinced.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

www.qsat.ie Irish company too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

www.qsat.ie Irish company too :D

You should be banned for suggesting Q Sat, obviously a troll

EDIT: Lighten up, your obviously not a troll, though by suggesting Q sat as a broadband provider you could be *smiley face lol*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4zXoBgsUIVOZ1dALrQyVIwr1hNVP77HancwDms3YE_Bkvlzww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

You should be banned for suggesting Q Sat, obviously a troll

No they are not obviously a troll. The user happens to post here quite often, thats how a forum works if someone is looking for advise another poster posts a helpfull reply. You however are back seat modding, and have never posted in Donegal, its a warning this time but next time it won't be!

Carry on :)

No they are not obviously a troll. The user happens to post here quite often, thats how a forum works if someone is looking for advise another poster posts a helpfull reply. You however are back seat modding, and have never posted in Donegal, its a warning this time but next time it won't be!

Carry on :)

I have PM'ed you but i better make it clear i was joking that the reply was a troll as if you check the broadband forum Q Sat gets a spanking for being rubbish and over price, and thats the joke. I have 3 in letterkenny and it is far better than any o2 and vodafone stick i have had, im in dunfanaghy tomorrow i will take the laptop and test if it works for you?

To clarify, Q Sat is niall quinns company that have released satellite broadband, you might have seen the ads on RTE, but dont be fooled, ask Watty over in the tecnology forums on his opinion of it and you will be told to steer well and truely clear, dunfanaghy is bound to have ample coverage for 3g due to it being a primarily touristy/holiday home area, i can check in the evening or failing that give them a buzz yourself in the morning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gojony

I think 3 has pretty good coverage around that area. I know there's a 3hree mast just visible off the N56 in Ards forest.

Advertisement