Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Chatter Bundle

Options
  • 18-08-2011 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭

I signed up for Eircoms Chatter Bundle a few months ago and was quoted a price of €41.99 monthly but the bills I have been getting are much higher. So I contacted Eircom on several occasions spoke with Trish in April, Damien in May, Joe in June, Sharon & Damien in July and finally Adrian on the 12th of August, all of whom told me they would resolve the issue. Adrian told me that the promotional discount wasn't being applied and he would email someone who would resolve the issue, he took my mobile phone number and told me he would call me back - as of yet i still havent heard anything. I would be grateful if someone from eircom could reply in order that i can pm my account details and they might be good enough to look into the matter and finally actually resolve the problem for me. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

amber2 wrote: »
    I signed up for Eircoms Chatter Bundle a few months ago and was quoted a price of €41.99 monthly but the bills I have been getting are much higher. So I contacted Eircom on several occasions spoke with Trish in April, Damien in May, Joe in June, Sharon & Damien in July and finally Adrian on the 12th of August, all of whom told me they would resolve the issue. Adrian told me that the promotional discount wasn't being applied and he would email someone who would resolve the issue, he took my mobile phone number and told me he would call me back - as of yet i still havent heard anything. I would be grateful if someone from eircom could reply in order that i can pm my account details and they might be good enough to look into the matter and finally actually resolve the problem for me. Thanks
    Hi amber2
    sorry to hear that this has not been resolved for you given the time frame. If you PM me your details ( tel. no / a/c no. ) I can chase this for you and should be able to resolve issue.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭amber2

Tony

Thanks for your PM in relation to the Chatter bundle being a suitable bundle can you please confirm that the billing issue in relation to the discount not being applied has now been rectified. As per above was told a few time that contract was for €41.99 plus calls made outside of the bundle plus vat on those calls. Thanks.

Advertisement