Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Semi After Hours) - How was last night?

• 18-08-2011 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

I went up to the Queens in Ennis, handed up my legitimate passport. He asked have you anything else, so I gave him my bank card. He was about to let me in until "Have you got anything else?". Stupidly I gave him my health insurance card which says in bold writing "NOV 1993". "Here', you're only 17 good luck!"

"Ah yea, forgot..." :D

At least we got to stay in pubs until 12, then went to the square :)

What did you get up to?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Didn't do my LC but was gonna try getting into the Queens too but after hearing that so many people couldn't I'm glad I didn't go out..

• Registered Users Posts: 35 easkey92

well i didnt get home until half four so that signals a good night !! it's amazing the fun you can have after a night club with a role of shrink rap :P

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

Bit disappointed with last night..

No matter what I was drinking, nothing got me drunk! Or even tipsy.
    (the many tequila's, however, have shredded my tummy!!)

Most of my year were taking it handy, since, for some god awful reason, we have our debs today..

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Got home about 3:30. Did any of you go to venue in Swords? It was meant to be shi/te last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

mtb_kng wrote: »
    I went up to the Queens in Ennis, handed up my legitimate passport. He asked have you anything else, so I gave him my bank card. He was about to let me in until "Have you got anything else?". Stupidly I gave him my health insurance card which says in bold writing "NOV 1993". "Here', you're only 17 good luck!"

"Ah yea, forgot..." :D

At least we got to stay in pubs until 12, then went to the square :)

What did you get up to?

went to queens too legally :P good night except some fecker stuck me a headbutt and he fell over after doing so had to walk away before i would've done something stupid. otherwise great night :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,666 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Was goooood, went Diceys in town then maccyds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭C__MC

Epic night pity my results werent the same though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

unreal:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Unreal night out!

Got tipsy, had a ball, was merry, gotta number, gotta shift.

Life is good:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Went to my mates house for a party, as none of us bar 2 were 18 there was no point in going out as we couldnt get id either :P Had a great night, trying to go asleep at half 7 this morning and one of my mates wouldnt stop talking so my other mate grabs aload of DVDs and everything and starts throwing them at him, i was crying laughing because he was deadly serious! Oh and i got good results so that was a plus aswell :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

The craic was mighty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

My friend woke up to find she had brought a cat home with her loooooooool

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Couldn't drink because i was on stupid antibiotics!! Still had a good night, was in grand form after my results so i didnt feel like i was being a dry shite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    My friend woke up to find she had brought a cat home with her loooooooool

ahahaha

Advertisement