Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Licencing questions, cz455 .22 & .17hmr barrels

Options
  • 18-08-2011 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Do you need to apply for two licences if i you get a combo caliber gun with the two barrels? Eg. Sako Quad, Cz 455

Do both the barrels have the same serial number if bought at the same time as a package. If there is two different serial numbers i know two seperate licences are needed.

Any info appreciated. Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

The way it was described to me is as follows:
    • Two barrels of the same caliber = One license with the second barrel listed/noted on your license irrespective of serial numbers matching or not.
    • Two barrels of different caliber = Two seperate licenses again irrespective of serial numbers or not.
    The issue seems to be the caliber and not the serial number although both are important and must be licensed/noted/recorded.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭nedcbr6

Hi there
    I'm getting the cz 455 but would like to get the combo
    Did you get
    cz .22 wmr and the .17 hmr you got for the combo ??
    If so how did u find them for shooting
    .22 wmr Vs .17 hmr ??
    What was the cost of getting the extra barrel ??
    And have you much hazzle getting the 2 licences for the 1 gun ??
    Cheerz

Advertisement