Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In search of 2 second hand bicycle

Options
  • 18-08-2011 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi guys,

I ll be living at Arcadia hall and i need to travel to UCC every day. So i thinks a bicycle can be handy.
    Is there a place or someone from whom i can buy 2 bicycles for a affordable prize?
    1 ladies bicycle and 1 gents

thanks you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

We don't use boards.ie to trade things, we use adverts.ie - take a look there, you might find a good bargain. I'll be putting my mountain bike on there soon if you're interested, I've never used it, it's like new with all the accessories lights, locks, everything.

There's also a dedicated cycling forum here too where people put their ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Check out the Cycling Adverts subforum of the Cycling forum here on boards.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Some 2nd hand bikes for sale in Cash Connectors/Converters on MacCurtain Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

Also there is a bike shop on Parnell Place (opposite the bus station) and one called The Bike Hut (Up the lane kinda-opposite Tom Barrys on Barrack Street) both of whom sell 2nd hand bikes. I could sell you my old ones, but one is banjaxed and the other one is only a frame, handlebars and front gears now! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement