Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transport

• 18-08-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi I've applied to IT Carlow and I'm waiting for the CAO to come out. If I'm lucky enough to get a place i'l need to travel from Boyle County Roscommon to to Carlow. I can take a train to Dublin then another train to Carlow but I'd prefer a cheaper or more straightforward method.

Can anybody please help me??? I'm desperate.:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Hope something comes through for you mate. I was in Wexford going to Carlow and after my second year, the one bus going to and from was cancelled and my only option was up to dublin and back down to Carlow. A 3.5 hour bus trip for a 45min drive.

Your best chance is getting someone who commutes to give you a lift

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kdogkeith

Problem is I dont know of anybody who's going to college down that end of the country

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭RedXIV

You've done the best first step which is post up here. When you get to Carlow, put up notices on the boards and try to suss out people from your area. I fluked it by moving in with a guy who lived 20 mins from my home in Wexford

Advertisement