Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you pose nude?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I don't think the girls would like me too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

peppi21 wrote: »
    Looking for a life drawing model, who doesnt mind a bit of giggling at him. You interested??

Just something different for a hen party

lol.

Go on stupidusername - it will certinaly be well.....different - be worth it for the facial expressions when you turn up and start kiting off:D

How much money is in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 peppi21

I don't think the girls would like me too much
    why?? if you would consider it please pm me for some more details...where it is etc

How much money is in it?
    depends really. coz i would allow for travel expenses if you travelled from a distance

I dunno,a certain kinda girl can like me nude alright...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Ladies should expose only their ankles in public.
    That's outrageous behaviour in some countries.

How much money is in it?
    I wouldnt expect the model to be completly nude... a funny face mask or something!

How many face masks do I get?

• Advertisement

shinikins wrote: »
    That Neil fella sounds like a hero.
    I've just noticed that the only person who's thanked you so far is Testicle. Seems apt, seeing as Neil had only the one.
    thank god someone open this thread again this exchange had me in tears laughing brillant

I dunno,a certain kinda girl can like me nude alright...
    what do you mean?? are you female

Only looking for a male model on this occasion

Thats discrimination!!!

How many face masks do I get?
    one!! would you like to do a costume change haha?? the class would only be for 20mins anyway

Thats discrimination!!!
    i know but it is a hen party!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Would you travel to Mayo for a class on Sat 3rd March???? Would pay extra for travel expenses. Its for a hen party. please consider

Think youre either missing the point of a hen party or life-drawing!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Think youre either missing the point of a hen party or life-drawing!
    Well if you can think of something different for a hen then please please tell me. We love a good laugh and this is the only thing i could think of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Well if you can think of something different for a hen then please please tell me. We love a good laugh and this is the only thing i could think of

That wouuld be between you and the guys volunteering! Perhaps do something else like serve dinner naked instead of standing around doing nothing. Or get some facepaint and, well.... paint him!

That wouuld be between you and the guys volunteering! Perhaps do something else like serve dinner naked instead of standing around doing nothing. Or get some facepaint and, well.... paint him!
    well i need a model first

Well I don't know what to say. You are looking on the internet for a guy to pose nude for a group of women and the only interest you are getting is from the only girl on the internet :pac:

I think you are beyond hope :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Imagine this fella in the nip. Any good to you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

My eyes, they burn :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

thank god someone open this thread again this exchange had me in tears laughing brillant

I'm happy to have had some part in that.

are u mad u even been near a hen party ?
    Be safer to go into a cage of rabid monkeys . I have seen hen parties make male strippers cry .

Kiera wrote: »
    My eyes loins, they burn :P

FYP

are u mad u even been near a hen party ?
    Be safer to go into a cage of rabid monkeys . I have seen hen parties make male strippers cry .

I've been naked in hen parties before. Sometimes by choice.

well thanks for all the useless responses!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I'm naked right now if that helps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I could stick a strap-on on for you if that helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

To be honest yeah i would. I have a rather large penis and i think the more people that see it the better:D

Well I don't know what to say. You are looking on the internet for a guy to pose nude for a group of women and the only interest you are getting is from the only girl on the internet :pac:

I think you are beyond hope :p

Yep, what the **** is the world coming to when people have to turn to the damn internet to find things!

She's in Mayo. It's not exactly the hotbed of all things liberal and creative for ****s sake!

That you, Kev?

• Advertisement

Yep, what the **** is the world coming to when people have to turn to the damn internet to find things!

She's in Mayo. It's not exactly the hotbed of all things liberal and creative for ****s sake!

That you, Kev?
    only a small minded person would make a comment about a place they have prob never been to

I'll take that as a "no" then, shall I?

That you, Kev?

Yup, das' me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

yes! :D

No problem anytime!

I would for Playboy.
    :p

No problem anytime!
    well not all useless, have some pms about it already :)

only a small minded person would make a comment about a place they have prob never been to

Lived for eight months in Westport. Town itself was fine, but once outside, it was like Royston Vasey. Especially Murrisk and Lousiburg.

It's an extemely conservative county (not that there's anythign wrong with that) but Galway was a more interesting place if you were a freak like me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

to answer the question.
    Yes.

well not all useless, have some pms about it already :)

I'll bet.
    Wait till google picks up the thread - any weirdo on the planet who searches 'where can I strip for hen parties' will be sure to sign up and PM you:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I have done already, and I'd do it again.

Please don't!!!!
    Won't somebody please think of the children!!!!!

....and the adults!!!!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Maybe, if I needed the money. A friend of mine does it and says the worst thing is having to sit in one position for so long, so that might be a challenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

With that little Mickey??? ;)

Me personally, anyone who wants to see a naked hairy orangutan just needs to pour a bottle of vodka down my neck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Larianne wrote: »
    I'm skint and trying to think of ways to make money and posing nude for Art popped into my head. I've attended life drawing classes myself while at college so I have an idea what's involved.

Would you do it?

Realistically, I don't think I could do it. The main reason being I'd be afraid I'd know someone in the class.

If I had the body for it I would, no shame in it, one of the life models I worked with is an artist herself and it doesn't impact on her professionalism.

Plus who is going to know you and if so would you really care its a body, they signed up to draw the naked body I can't imagine they would be phased by it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

How much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Zelkova

I regularly attend classes to practice and hone my drawing.
    It's a difficult discipline and what matters most is you turn up and can stay in a fixed position for up to an hour, of course you can get time move and stretch every once in a while, just ask.
    All who attend are extremely respectful and mature. If you were to meet someone you know and were uncomfortable with in the group, which is unlikely, it would be reasonable for you to ask them to leave so the rest of the group could carry on.
    It's not an easy job and hardly very lucrative.
    Over the years I have found that different models are better to sit than others and it has never been based on their looks. I think with your background you'd have a good idea what works but maybe you'd prefer to be behind the easel too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

As long as it was done in a creative way, I would.

In that I would want my nudity to be relevant to the painting or sketch.

Taking your clothes off is not an achievement, but if an artist can capture something of a more profound quality in a subject than simple nudity, then it would be rather exciting to sit for that I think. But a mere snapshot of standing there in the nip is just going to be tedious for everyone, on both sides of the canvas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

There's quite a few, if I was good looking I would do it posts.

The thing is its life drawing, they want real people, the artists who draw/paint don't really care what you look like, they are interested in the art of the human body and how they perceive it.

there are obviously going to be the immature people who can't get past the fact that they are seeing someone naked, but that's like everything, there will always be some fool that can't be professional.

Personally I guess I'd give it a go, I done it before clothed. The problem I have is if I stand for too long I'm prone to fainting, which doesn't make a good model at all, unless they want a collapsed pose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

bfocusd wrote: »
    There's quite a few, if I was good looking I would do it posts.

The thing is its life drawing, they want real people, the artists who draw/paint don't really care what you look like, they are interested in the art of the human body and how they perceive it.

there are obviously going to be the immature people who can't get past the fact that they are seeing someone naked, but that's like everything, there will always be some fool that can't be professional.

Personally I guess I'd give it a go, I done it before clothed. The problem I have is if I stand for too long I'm prone to fainting, which doesn't make a good model at all, unless they want a collapsed pose.

If the model had a hard on would they draw as is or edit said stiff one for the prudes?

SteoL wrote: »
    If the model had a hard on would they draw as is or edit said stiff one for the prudes?

We stop and watch while he masturbates. Didn't you know that this was all about sex and nothing else, like everything else to do with nudity?

• Advertisement
Advertisement