Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill Pay

Options
  • 18-08-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Ive recently switched to meteor bill pay and am wondering if their website is only for PAYG customers.I cant seem to register or login,when i ring CS it leaves me on hold until im nearly asleep!!
    Do they provide webtexts for billpay customers and can u go online and view your bills etc??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Did you get a new sim? If so your online pin automatically changes to the stock pin of the new sim, even if you change the sim on your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭StonedRaider

mickob16 wrote: »
    Ive recently switched to meteor bill pay and am wondering if their website is only for PAYG customers.I cant seem to register or login,when i ring CS it leaves me on hold until im nearly asleep!!
    Do they provide webtexts for billpay customers and can u go online and view your bills etc??

It can be a bit slow sometimes.

300 webtexts/month and you can view current and previous bills as well as remaining minutes,texts and data

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭mickob16

Yeah i got a new sim and used the new pin but no luck...i'll just have to keep trying:)

Advertisement