Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here is a FASCINATING ARTICLE about Antartica!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

omen80 wrote: »
    I'd like to know how old the clock was......if it was less than 30 years old then the date should never have gone back that far as the clock would not have ever displayed it in the first place.
    Either way, it sounds so made up.
    Don't worry, it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

That 'article' is clearly, clearly nonsense - but what I don't understand is the motivation someone had for writing it. If they wanted to write a 'mystery tale', why not do that? Why pretend it's a genuine story - to catch out the gullible? :confused:

Something like that. I'm convinced that a lot or paranormal and CT stuff is made up by skeptics like myself for a laugh. No matter how daft or illogical a theory is, it will always have believers. Some people want to see just how much people will believe and they keep pushing the envelope. Remember, CT's in the 50's were mainly concerned with the government and UFOs. Now, it's atlantis and lizard people.

It's trolling, only cooler.

Advertisement