Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramedic Trainning - Irish Amubulance Training Institue

Options
  • 18-08-2011 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All, Im seriously considering doing a course in Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) at the Irish Ambulance trainning Institute with the goal of going on to train as a paramedic. I am a 29 year old Female. Considering the HSE recruitment embargo do you think Im nuts for doing this course?? I am currently unemployed and the course cost is €2000. Do you think there is will be many job prospects after I complete this course? Also, has anyone trained at the IATI and how did you find it. ??? Any advice much appreciated .... Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭paraletic

i think you might find the answers to your questions on the emergency services forum.

there are lots of people who have trained or are training to be emt who will be able to advise you.

good luck.

Advertisement