Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrade of phone line

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭ikarie

Hi ikarie,

The technican did find an issue on the line which he has fixed. The line is testing ok, are you still having problems with the phone connection your end?

I didn't know if that problem had been sorted, wasn't there to check it out.
    The Alarm says connection OK.
    My better half wants to keep the line, I hear and obey.

What about the modem, and the wire?

regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ikarie wrote: »

regards

Hi ikarie,

YIf you send the modem and wires to:

Free post
    eircom Llogists
    Cragg avenue
    Clondalkin 22

That would be great thanks,

Let me know when you get your next bill then I can calculate the full broadband credit to be applied on the account.

Many Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I strongly suspect that if voice quality is improved (without having to use a pairgain) then the line will work much better for DSL and it could give near enough 1 mbit without problems?

Is it worth testing at this late stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

I strongly suspect that if voice quality is improved (without having to use a pairgain) then the line will work much better for DSL and it could give near enough 1 mbit without problems?

Is it worth testing at this late stage?

Hi and thanks for post. I will check to see if re-testing your phoneline will assist your phoneline and will advise tomorrow if this is the case.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭neiphin

ikarie wrote: »

regards

if i were you ikarie
    i would change providers, then complain to new provider about problem
    eircom will be required BY LAW to sort that problem out in jig time

• Advertisement
Advertisement