Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for fortune teller that used to be in George Arcade Dublin?

Options
  • 18-08-2011 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Quite some years ago I went to a wonderful fortune teller in the George Arcade in Dublin. I am going back to Dublin this fall and would love to see her again. I called george arcade and they told me she left. Her name is Patricia Meehan (according to the George Arcade contact person) Does anybody know where she went?
    Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Angelbeauty29

Hi,
    I just joined this. I used to go there also and had readings with Linda ( Trishas sister ) I was told that Trisha had gone back to finish her psychology degree and would not be returning as a fortune teller. They have now all given it up to focus on other things after their mother Mrs Murphy passed away. Its a shame, they were amazing.

Advertisement