Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The n68 Nite-Link - City West Hotel ?

Options
  • 18-08-2011 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,256 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Quick question

Does anyone know how close the n69 nitelink service gets to The City West Hotel.

I'll be staying there on a Saturday night and might need to head into town that night, and it would be much cheaper than a taxi.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Yup, not sure if it goes past - but it goes to Saggart village, which is 5 min walk.
    The LUAS also ends at Saggart. Think the last one is at 00.40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I haven't got it for ages but it used to go straight to Rathcoole via Newcastle whenever I got it and if people were still on the bus, they would head to Saggart as they would be heading back to town that way anyway.

Just make sure the driver knows you are still on the bus as they sometimes used to try and head straight back on to the N7 after Rathcoole.

You could also hop off at the bridge over the N7 (Rathcoole) and stroll down to the hotel if you don't want to wait for the bus to go into Rathcoole and back. Should take about 15-20 minutes.

If you do get a taxi, make them go via the N7 and it should cost about 25-30 max.

Advertisement