Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christians Vs Lions EP Release

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Damn, does that mean I've managed to miss the release party?

Either way I saw these guys in Kellys in Galway a few months ago where they played an excellent set. I wholeheartedly endorse this product or service :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 CVSL

Thanks for that Malice, glad you enjoyed the set in Kelly's. Our launch was supposed to be happening tonight but we had to cancel it so you haven't missed it! We are playing in Roisins on the 13th of September with some awesome bands if you're around? https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=245110558853351

Not sure what date we'll have the launch now but sure maybe connect with us on Facebook and you'll know when we know? Hope you like the EP!

Nice one, I'm sure I'll be able to make that gig in Róisín Dubh.

Enjoyed the gig last night in Kellys. The lads from Norn Iron were a laugh :).

Playing in Kellys this Sunday with Fighting With Wire and Freeze The Atlantic.

https://www.facebook.com/events/170320809734518/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Deadly stuff lads. Caught you playing in Limerick a couple months back. It was either for Xerath or Christ Agony... I can't remember. Either way, awesome tunes, looking forward to seeing ye again!

EDIT:Actually, pretty sure it was Christ Agony.

Thanks man, it was Christ Agony alright. Glad to know someone was actually there listening to us! Will you be around Sunday?

Advertisement