Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASD Autism spectrum Disorder Parents Support group Kilkenny

Options
  • 18-08-2011 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

A few months back I posted that my son had just been diagnosed with Aspergers and was looking for support and advice.

As a result of the post ( and thank you all who PM'd me I never got a chance to reply to you due to other on goings ) and some workshops I attended, a group of us decided to start a support group aimed specifically at parents of children on the Spectrum.

It's really just to provide an opportunity for parents to get together over coffee maybe 2 evenings every month to have a chat and swap stories, one thing I found invaluable at a recent workshop was the advice and tips from other parents.

If anyone is interested in finding out more please PM me with your email and contact Number.

We are hoping to get the group off the ground within the next few months.

Advertisement