Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritualized

Options
  • 18-08-2011 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

I've went back to listening to 'Let It Come Down' over the last few days. Forgot how good it was, kinda like a darker Urban Hymns.

So I've been looking into what else the band have that's worth getting hold of. Ladies & Gentlmen I've got but I've seen online the album 'Pure Phase' had caught my attention. Has anyone heard it? Any good? Is it like the other twm albums I've mentioned?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Pure Phase is worth having for 'Medication' alone. Brilliant album, go get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

Nothing touches L&G..pure phase is good in patches..

Sure ya all know this still class.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

4Sheets wrote: »
    Nothing touches L&G..pure phase is good in patches..

Sure ya all know this still class.

Lazer Guided Melodies is the one for me. Its like soul music but played by a psychedelic band... beautiful music.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah Lazer Guided Melodies is an absolute must, brilliant album - I put L&G 2nd to that personally.

Spiritualized - Run

Advertisement