Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying HWVS

Options
  • 18-08-2011 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

Ok so i've decided to go ahead with my order which looks like this:
    Total build cost: €775.34 + €30 shipping
    NZXT Vulcan Micro-ATX LAN Gaming Case - black €56.09
    ASUS Maximus IV GENEZ-Z, Sockel 1155, mATX, DDR3 €143.65
    Intel Core i7-2600K Box, LGA1155 €255.77
    8GB-Kit G.Skill RipJaws-X PC3-12800U CL9 €44.87
    Antec Kühler H2O 920 €78.99
    Corsair 750HX, 750 Watt €115.97
    Samsung SpinPoint F3 1000GB, SATA II (HD103SJ) €45.14
    Sony DRU-880S WW LS Retail Black €22.34
    Noiseblocker BlackSilent Fan XE2 - 92mm €5.53
    Good Connections® Kabelbinderset 700-teilig, 7 verschiedene Farben, 2,5mm x 100mm €6.99

For paying, it gives an option of these two bank accounts:

Please pay on credit transfer to successional account.
    Please use exclusively one of these accounts, even if you know further admits of accounts.
    Financial institution Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund
    Remittee: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Remittee account: 731239469
    Bank code: 44010046
    Amount: 805,34 EUR
    Intended purpose: V1673126-1338624
    for international payment:
    B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.: PBNKDEFF
    IBAN No: DE73440100460731239469

oder

Financial institution Sparkasse Soest
    Remittee: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Remittee account: 50014018
    Bank code: 41450075
    Amount: 805,34 EUR
    Intended purpose: V1673126-1338624
    for international payment:
    B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.: WELADED1SOS
    IBAN No: DE30414500750050014018
    Please be appreciative of this restriction. We refer to the instance,
    that the procedure was automated therewith the transaction will be done as fast as can.

So do ye guys know which bank account should I transfer the money to?

And also when setting up a beneficiary for international money transfer in by BOI online banking, it gives me this form:

Beneficiary Name
    Beneficiary Address 1
    Beneficiary Address 2
    Beneficiary Address 3
    International Bank Account Number (IBAN - ALL CAPITALS)
    Swift Address (BIC - ALL CAPITALS)
    Beneficiary Bank Name
    Beneficiary Bank Address 1
    Beneficiary Bank Address 2
    Beneficiary Bank City

SO can ye guys help me out a little here to fill out the Beneficiary address and Beneficiary bank name, address bits...

Thanks for the help!! :)

Also ye can lemme know what ye think of my build...

Also I've noticed since I've placed my order a couple of things say (only 1 left). Can I change my order now to make sure I only have stuff in my order which are like fully available now that I've pretty much placed the order??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Beneficiary Name - hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Beneficiary Address 1 - Germany
    Beneficiary Address 2
    Beneficiary Address 3
    International Bank Account Number (IBAN - ALL CAPITALS) - E73440100460731239469
    Swift Address (BIC - ALL CAPITALS) - PBNKDEFF
    Beneficiary Bank Name - Deutsche Postbank AG
    Beneficiary Bank City - Dortmund

As for you build, it depends on what you are using it for. Do you have a graphics card already? PSU is probably overkill. CPU might be overkill depending on what you are doing. Motherboard - Are you really going to be using crossfire in an mATX case? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Thanks for the reply. So it doesn't matter if I leave the address bits blank?

I'm using it for video/photo editing mostly which is why I chose the i7 as it's hyper threading will be useful for such applications. But as my final build is going to be fairly powerful, might as well play some games on it!

Right now I don't have a GPU (a bit out of budget and HVWS doesn't have the one I want in stock) so for now will just manage with the i7s onboard GPU. But will soon (probably next month) add a GTX570 there which is why I went with 750w PSU (I've done a bit of research and seen a few similar spec builds and finally went with the 750w PSU over 650w).

Mobo might be a wee bit overkill but it should be good for overclocking I suppose and it kinda looks cool too...

Bah, my BOI online thing says "beneficiary cannot be added at this time"...
    Do ye guys know what might be wrong here??... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 dito kou

deconduo wrote: »
    Beneficiary Name - hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Beneficiary Address 1 - Germany
    Beneficiary Address 2
    Beneficiary Address 3
    International Bank Account Number (IBAN - ALL CAPITALS) - E73440100460731239469
    Swift Address (BIC - ALL CAPITALS) - PBNKDEFF
    Beneficiary Bank Name - Deutsche Postbank AG
    Beneficiary Bank City - Dortmund
    Does anyone know if UlsterBank can be used to pay HWVS with internet banking??

It doesn't give me the option to enter the above info when I'm adding a Payee??

Is this there full address?
    hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Daimlerweg 4
    59519 Möhnesee

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭kev_like

Sent an order there myself today, first time order to hwvs that is. Went into my bank and did the transfer to their Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund account, just waiting on them to receive the money now:)

if you're having trouble sending the cash via online, it's really simple to do it from your local bank, that way you can assure nothing will go wrong with giving the hwvs bank information also :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 dito kou

kev_like wrote: »
    Sent an order there myself today, first time order to hwvs that is. Went into my bank and did the transfer to their Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund account, just waiting on them to receive the money now:)

if you're having trouble sending the cash via online, it's really simple to do it from your local bank, that way you can assure nothing will go wrong with giving the hwvs bank information also :)
    Did you need the to put in the full HWVS address to complete transfer when you did it?

This is what I use for BOI 365 online banking:

Beneficiary Country: Germany
    Beneficiary Name: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Beneficiary Address 1: Daimlerweg 4,
    Beneficiary Address 2: Registergericht Arnsberg
    Beneficiary Address 3: HRB 5956, 59821 Arnsberg
    International Bank Account Number (IBAN): DE73440100460731239469
    Swift Address (BIC): PBNKDEFF
    Beneficiary Bank Name: DEUTSCHE POSTBANK AG
    Beneficiary Bank Address 1: Deutsche Postbank AG
    Beneficiary Bank City: Dortmund

It worked for me...

I had to fill in the Befeficiary address 1, 2 and 3 to be able to proceed.
    For the Beneficiary Bank address, I could leave the address 2 blank and just put in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Where do you put the intended purpose number - just in the reference field that your bank will send to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Has anyone been able to pay hwvs with Ulsterbank online banking. I am trying to pay for an order now, but on my Ulster bank page, it is only asking for account name, number and sort code and reference. But when i put in the bank code, it says it should only be 6 numbers, (not the 8 numbers that hwvs is)

I assume IBAN numbers are needed so for paying foreign bankaccount?
    Or can i only pay by going into the bank and asking them to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭m1nder

When do you get the option to pay by transfer? Is it when you go to checkout? I have read their T&C/Help pages (translated with google) and find them a bit confusing.

Also, what does it cost to transfer money in this way? Is it cheaper than CC or Payal which they charge 3% for (the bastards).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Has anyone been able to pay hwvs with Ulsterbank online banking. I am trying to pay for an order now, but on my Ulster bank page, it is only asking for account name, number and sort code and reference. But when i put in the bank code, it says it should only be 6 numbers, (not the 8 numbers that hwvs is)

I assume IBAN numbers are needed so for paying foreign bankaccount?
    Or can i only pay by going into the bank and asking them to do so.
    Option not available, in to the Bank you go.

I think I seen an option for business owners though.

They're only after making the option available up North aswell according to this Thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

OK thanks, will try and get in some time tomorrow then and sort it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Hey guys having problems with online AIB transfer. They ask me for my "code card" and then give me a reference number. Thing is Im using my mothers account to transfer the money and she doesn't have a code card? Also the details instructions it gives for the code card are really vague. I could use my one I guess but I have no idea what to do with the code they gave me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

cocoshovel wrote: »
    Hey guys having problems with online AIB transfer. They ask me for my "code card" and then give me a reference number. Thing is Im using my mothers account to transfer the money and she doesn't have a code card? Also the details instructions it gives for the code card are really vague. I could use my one I guess but I have no idea what to do with the code they gave me.

Tried to order tonight too and also didn't know the code card number.
    I've set up a Paypal account now and going to try with that tomorrow, if that doesn't work I'll get a pre-pay Visa card.

Tried to order tonight too and also didn't know the code card number.
    I've set up a Paypal account now and going to try with that tomorrow, if that doesn't work I'll get a pre-pay Visa card.

It would be nice if AIB explained that step when it comes up in more detail. Very vague imo, like a lot of things on their website.

I dont like paying by bank transfer either, something about it feels a bit odd. Dont want to transfer to paypal because when I use them they usually suspend my transfer and I have to ring the bank and paypal.

It would be nice if AIB explained that step when it comes up in more detail. Very vague imo, like a lot of things on their website.

I dont like paying by bank transfer either, something about it feels a bit odd. Dont want to transfer to paypal because when I use them they usually suspend my transfer and I have to ring the bank and paypal.

We rang them up and they said they can't give us the code that we should have got it in the post (which we probably did) and there is no way of us getting another one which is REALLY stupid.

Perhaps going into the bank would be an option, I would assume they could do it in there for us.

Yeah thats what Im doing tomorrow. Or more so just getting my mother to do it because its from her account.
    Stupid thing is I could have just done it from my account, the only reason I transfered to my mothers account was because I assumed they would be asking for a credit card. I just hope the bank can do it. Im no rush anyway, I hope.

Yeah thats what Im doing tomorrow. Or more so just getting my mother to do it because its from her account.
    Stupid thing is I could have just done it from my account, the only reason I transfered to my mothers account was because I assumed they would be asking for a credit card. I just hope the bank can do it. Im no rush anyway, I hope.

I've already emailed to cancel my order that I had planned on paying for by Bank Transfer, I had planned to go with Paypal, but do you think thats a bad idea?
    I've never used Paypal to buy anything other than some games of Steam before.

I've already emailed to cancel my order that I had planned on paying for by Bank Transfer, I had planned to go with Paypal, but do you think thats a bad idea?
    I've never used Paypal to buy anything other than some games of Steam before.

Ah you should be grand. It will just take some time to get this done. I find this is the way every damn time when transferring money. Its a pain but I dont think there is much that could go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭asif2011

About the AIB codecard, you can get a card reader which will do the same as the code card (which should have been posted out to you). Check here...

• Advertisement

Thats an option I guess, I don't have one of those so I'd have to order it and using paypal would probably be a lot faster.

transfered the money last night but havent gotten a confirmation email from them yet. Anybody know how long it usually takes?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MakeNine

It took 3-4 days in my case

MakeNine wrote: »
    It took 3-4 days in my case

When you say your case, was there any problems or was that just the normal wait time?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MakeNine

No problems at all, I just did the basic transfer, not the express mode that completes on the same day, because I think they were charging 20-30e for that

Transfered all mine this morning, hoping it will be done soon.

My Transaction went through today, they're assembling it now :)

Same with mine. Although I didn't pick assembly so hopefully they shall be shipped tomorrow and here next week :D

Wow, great service. Seems mine has been assembled and dispatched already :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement