Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

framing Sports jerseys

Options
  • 18-08-2011 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi folks...anyone know of anywhere local that frames sports jerseys? either in glass case or picture frame? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

There is a place in Tubbercurry , not sure of the name but its located on the bypass road accross from the supervalue entrance. They are great and very well priced too. She has a load of examples in the shop floor of different jobs so well worth calling out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pete2009

Thanks for that Benny, i remember now hearing of a good/well priced picture framing biz out there, never occured to me, doh! cheers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭jimmmy

pete2009 wrote: »
    Hi folks...anyone know of anywhere local that frames sports jerseys?

The main place in Sligo for framing seems to be Image Framers in Adelaide Street. ( not sure of the phone no but its in a yard on the other side of the street to Dunnes Stores / Salon 2 ). Saw a few GAA jerseys that got framed there and it was a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jajjay

Theres a man up past the Racecourse on Cleveragh Road on the right hand side.
    He operates from a converted garage beside his house.
    He has done some framing for me before and done a good job.
    Can't remember his name, but it is easy to find.
    I'm sure he could frame a jersey.

JJ

Advertisement