Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyway to change my CAO list?

• 18-08-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

So I got my results, which I was over the moon with, but then I started thinking about the offers. After the LC I hadnt a clue what to do, so I put down courses that I thought I would like. But, after thinking about it, Im now wishing I put my number 2 choice as my first. I am so mad its unbelievable, as I dont want to be stuck in a 4 year course that Ive no interest in. Is there ANYTHING I can do? My points are fine, as I got well above the required amount. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

FTS wrote: »
    So I got my results, which I was over the moon with, but then I started thinking about the offers. After the LC I hadnt a clue what to do, so I put down courses that I thought I would like. But, after thinking about it, Im now wishing I put my number 2 choice as my first. I am so mad its unbelievable, as I dont want to be stuck in a 4 year course that Ive no interest in. Is there ANYTHING I can do? My points are fine, as I got well above the required amount. Thanks.

Nope, sorry but the deadline was in july I think. If your really gonna be that unhappy in your course then you can re-apply next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

I'm in the exact same position except I think (hope, pray, wish) I'm 5 points under my number one.

Unfortunately theres nothing you can do. Unless your courses are in the same college then there *might* be a chance you could switch once you got in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

If its in the same college you might be able to transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FTS

Its not in the same college. Off I go now to weep in a corner for a year.

Advertisement