Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kara Dairy Free 'Milk' special price of €1.49 in Dunnes

Options
  • 18-08-2011 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

I was in Stephens Green S.C in Dublin yesterday and they have this at special price of €1.41 for 1L. In health shops it is normally a lot more expensive.

I find it one of the best tasting of the non dairy 'milks' and it is vegan, has added calcium, doesn't curdle in tea or coffee and is seemingly low fat.

Edited to say I should have said €1.41 per litre instead of €1.49

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭loueuro2

is that the coconut milk?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 pinkmonkey045

This is my favourite milk - usually priced between 2 euro 40 and 2 euro 70. G'wan Dunnes ya good thing.......!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Aw sweet, I'm grand with soya milk usually but that coffee curdling thing is a pain in the behind. Dunnes here I come!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

must haave a look out for this thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

I have been told Dunnes have now increased the price to a higher price than before the offer.

I was reluctant to list the price health stores charge in this thread in case Dunnes eventually increased it nearer to this. It is now no longer worth my while to go out of my way to Dunnes to buy Kara so good news for health shops.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

1.99 in dunnes and the soy milk we usually get is 1.79 in supermarkets so worth it for us as it's far nicer

Advertisement