Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

engagement banners in the city centre?

Options
  • 18-08-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

folks, anybody know any shop that would sell engagement banners to stick up in a pub? have tried woodies, atlantic homecare and the 2 euro shops but nothing! CHEERS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you're anywhere near Finglas there's a shop called Xit in the shopping centre in the village that have them...

Or the Hallmark shop maybe? Is there one on Grafton Street I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's a party shop on Lower Kimmage Rd that probably sells them, if you're coming from Crumlin Rd you past the Sundrive Shopping Centre, take a right at the night junction and it's in the row of shops on your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

There's a party shop in Donnybrook either. They're usually pretty well stocked on banners.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Partyshop-Donnybrook/121829004507828#!/pages/Partyshop-Donnybrook/121829004507828

I'm surprised Woodies didn't have them. I was out in the one in Tallaght a few weeks back and their party section is huge, they seemed to have all kinds of everything in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Euro shops

Advertisement