Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Languages Bookshop

Options
  • 18-08-2011 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭

i think the bookshop is around Pierce Street, Basically I need to get hold of them and was down in Dublin a couple of weeks ago but the shop was closed with just a sign saying 'Closed until further notice' My Emails aren't going through, their phone is unplugged and I can't find them on Facebook.

Has anybody walked past the shop or have any idea if they're open yet/opening again?

Thanks so much for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

A check on www.cro.ie shows the companies status as "normal".
    http://www.cro.ie/search/CompanyDetails.aspx?id=88321&type=C

If I recall the last time I walked by, which was quite a while ago. The same sign was in the window. Sorry I can't be more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

It's been like that for some time, I go past it every day. No sign of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Yes unfortunately they've closed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Gae

Seem to be closed altogether. If you're looking for an alternative, International Books on South Frederick Street is close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I needed to contact them specifically, I'll get hold of him somehow. Thanks for all your help though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement