Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue With Troll

Options
  • 18-08-2011 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055223098&page=34

The poster Leif_Erikson continuously trolls on several posts i make, check the thread for yourself the last few pages you can see,i have asked the moderator to sort it out but all he said was "Play nice boys - don't make me send you to the Principal!" :confused: i am not one for complaining about other members of this forum but this poster is quite clearly trolling and will continue to do so until some action is taken, it's clear the moderator isn't going to take any action (maybe he knows the poster personally)so i feel i have to bring this to to the attention of an admin for something to be done about this.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section this was the only one i seen that was in any way relevant.
    Leif_Erikson

Adverts | Friends
    Moderation isnt what it used to be. Thus, I have free reign

the above comment says it all.
    Apologies if this is in the wrong section this was the only one i seen that was in any way relevant.

Thanks

Jonny

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

I can see what you're talking about, but I notice you haven't once reported any of the posts you consider to be problematic.

Please use the "Report this post" feature -report.gif- whenever you see something which breaches the charter or the general rules of boards.

It is only when you report posts through this feature that the posts come to attention. The more posts you report, the more likely the forum moderators are to see the pattern you are talking about.

I will alert the forum moderators to this thread so they will be aware of the issue, and in the meanwhile, you start reporting the posts which you consider to be trolling.

Thanks for letting us know about this, but in future, please use the method described above.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement