Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about class times

Options
  • 18-08-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,
    Hoping to go to NCI in September to study HR Management.
    Living in Kildare so will be commuting and looking for a part time evening job here in Kildare. Can anyone remember the latest class they had on this course or any of the business courses?
    I know schedules change each year but any info at all would be great.
    Going to a few interviews this week and don't want to turn jobs down if it turns out i finish early enough to get back in time to start the job.

Thx a mill!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Im not doing HR but the evening classes normally start at 630.

If you check with Student Services they'll tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

I think full time day course end at either 5 or 6. I done Acc and Hr last year, latest finish was 4 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

The full time courses lastest finish is 5 but you wouldnt have too many, if any days that are that long. Wednesdays are usually half days. If you do have a 5 oçlock finish, chances are you will also have a day off too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Frankie7

i started HR full time course last year and the latest day was probably 3 maybe 4 and second semester was 2 oclock finishes or earlier..didnt get a day off tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4 button10

Great thanks for the help guys
    Got an offer for a job Thurs n Friday evening so hopefully it will finish early enough so I will be able to accept it.
    Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

button10 wrote: »
    Great thanks for the help guys
    Got an offer for a job Thurs n Friday evening so hopefully it will finish early enough so I will be able to accept it.
    Cheers!

When you tell the manager whether you accept it or not, tell him/her that you havent received your college timetable yet and I'm sure the manager will sort out your working hours around your college hours

Advertisement