Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Card found in Quin

• 18-08-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

My little sister found a camera memory card near Quin Abbey (between the Abbey and the old church). I've attached some sample pictures, does anyone know who the owner of the card is. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 podge27

hey thank you for posting this, thats me in the photos.i will be cycling in to ennis tomorrow i live in shannon i can swing by on the way there or on the way home to collect the card.i did loose a camera that day and went back a few days later but i couldnt find it.it was a cannon ixsus 90.but iam happy to get the photos back at least so thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Woow_Aqualung

Deadly! I'll Pm you. Mods can close the thread now. Thanks! :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I couldn't possibly close a good news story like this, if you don't get post of the day for great news like this there's something wrong with here :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

That is great news, fair play to the OP for posting the photos. The more I read the Clare forum, the more I realise what a great bunch of people we are!

Advertisement