Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IUI in Merrion Fertility?

Options
  • 18-08-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

We've been trying for the past 2 & 1/2 yrs. we were referred to Holles Street and have gone through the motions for the past 8 months. I've irregular periods n we were prescribed Clomid... but no sucess :O(

DH had three semen anayses taken. first two advised low motility but the last was all good. We've just been referred private to Merrion Fertility and the next step is IUI.

Looking for any information from anyone who has gone through IUI. Sucess stories definitely welcome!!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Hi Carbarbie, We had 3 goes of IUI with the Merrion, they are brilliant, very thorough, really friendly, professional and in fairness couldn't do more for you.

Our 3rd try was successful but unfortunately we miscarried. This was not to do with the IUI. We are certain of that as we since have had 2 natural pregnancies (we think the first D&C cleared something) and 2 more misses. So the issue is now something else :confused:

Best of luck, I'm sure you will be joining their growing list of success stories, maybe even with a two for the price of one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Hi,
    we also did IUI at MCF, due to unexplained infertility (husband had low volume but otherwise good); our third round gave us the twins. They are lovely and very warm and caring, though you do sometimes need to wait a bit in the waitingroom. I liked reading the "thank you" cards there, it gives one hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 carbarbie

Thanks for the feedback guys.. Starting to get excited now!!!

Have been feeling pretty deflated after the 6 months of clomid.

Hope everything works out for you soon Barbiegirl x

Advertisement