Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP - Link Modules Portfolio & Interview Missing

• 18-08-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

My daughter received an "unsuccessful" in LCVP. I rang the examinations appeal today and only the written exam was marked - the max you can get for that is 40%, the pass Mark is 50%. The really nice guy told me that her portfolio and interview had not been received or marked as they weren't returned by the school - has this happened to anyone else?

No answer at the school when I tried to follow up today :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Did your daughter definitely hand it up? Not doubting you, but are you 100% certain before you investigate it further?

That's a pretty big screw up on somebody's behalf if she did. I've never heard of it happening before.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

Definitely handed it up and then did the recorded interview, otherwise there would have been no point in sitting the exam in June. She isn't planning on going to college, but would at least like to get all the work she put into the other stuff graded.

Advertisement