Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Kinnegad

Options
  • 18-08-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi was just wondering if anyone could give me advice on the best hairdressers to use in Kinnegad. I work days so wont be back in town till half 5 ish so do any of them stay open that late. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Donaran

Hi, it depends on what you want done. I go to Jackies but I'm not always 100% happy, I'm quite fussy though. They're good with colour but I haven't had anything special when it comes to a cut. Not sure about the other hairdressers.
    Try Goldenpages.ie for the full listing, sometimes it gives opening hours also.
    Sorry I can't be much more help than that.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Hi Ladies.

I have a mobile hairdresser come ut to me. She is basedabout 5 mns away from ye and does an amazing job. she comesout of hours and suits me an the hubby for after work. highly recommended and cheaper than mullingar. She is fully qualified

pm me if you want details.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hair's Pam

Hi Ladies.

I have a mobile hairdresser come ut to me. She is basedabout 5 mns away from ye and does an amazing job. she comesout of hours and suits me an the hubby for after work. highly recommended and cheaper than mullingar. She is fully qualified

pm me if you want details.

Hi not sure if I have right person but would you be a customer
    Of mine at present. :-)

Advertisement