Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011 Timetable - No Modules???

Options
  • 18-08-2011 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hey, I've been in UL for the last 4 years doing an undergraduate course, and now I am starting a Masters in September. I have accepted my place in the masters and have enrolled. I have not yet paid my fees as the system is causing me some difficulty. However, when I went to check my timetable today, there was nothing to see in any of the days, no modules. This has not happened before for me, anyone know what I've done wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

I'm starting a postgrad too and when I enter my student number nothing comes up for me and I know for a fact my course is jam packed with classes! I think the postgrad timetables just aren't up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Landoflemon

Thanks for the reply, it's comforting to know I won't be the only one spending the first day in the stables, as I don't know where else to go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sm124

if you put in the course code then you'll find the timetable

sm124 wrote: »
    if you put in the course code then you'll find the timetable

Any idea of where I'd find the course code??

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Landoflemon

I found mine by going into the pages relating to the Electronic and Computer Engineering Faculty...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sm124

if you just type the name into google with ul beside it, it'll come up no need to go searching

Thanks a mil but unfortunately my course is nowhere to be found, must be top secret :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

skynet have a much easier on the eye timetable up !

handy for printing I guess ! and/or download the ical file and sync with your google calender and push to iphone/android device if you use it !

sweeeet !

http://www.skynet.ie/~daniel/tt/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Why dont you email the course director and ask them for the timetable, or at least where [and/or what time] the 1st class will be on.
    I didnt get my timetable for my Masters course last September in UL until the 1st day as it was handed out to us by the course leader.

Advertisement