Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity & Gas Bundle

Options
  • 18-08-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hey, I'm moving into a house in Cork in September & have to organise the gas, electricity, broadband & TV. While I decided to go for UPC for TV & broadband due to it already being installed in the house, I have no idea which supplier to get the gas & electricity from. I would prefer to get them from the same supplier, one less bill, but when I tried to look for the prices it made my head spin.

So the simple question is: if I want to get my electricity & gas from, the same company, any advice on which one is the best value?

Any advice would be appreciated, as well as experiences with various suppliers.
    (I'm a student & will be living with three others)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Aoi wrote: »
    Hey, I'm moving into a house in Cork in September & have to organise the gas, electricity, broadband & TV. While I decided to go for UPC for TV & broadband due to it already being installed in the house, I have no idea which supplier to get the gas & electricity from. I would prefer to get them from the same supplier, one less bill, but when I tried to look for the prices it made my head spin.

So the simple question is: if I want to get my electricity & gas from, the same company, any advice on which one is the best value?

Any advice would be appreciated, as well as experiences with various suppliers.
    (I'm a student & will be living with three others)
    Firstly get all the bills in everyone's names jointly so ye are all equally responsible for them and nobody is left with huge bills at the end of the year. And afaik from another thread FloGas is cheapest at the moment for gas and the good old ESB are best for electricity.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Firstly get all the bills in everyone's names jointly so ye are all equally responsible for them and nobody is left with huge bills at the end of the year. And afaik from another thread FloGas is cheapest at the moment for gas and the good old ESB are best for electricity.

I would have thought they would have been cheaper in a bundle. Thank you, I will check them out ^-^

Advertisement