Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from Vodafone to Three, good or bad idea

Options
  • 18-08-2011 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm thinking Moving from Vodafone to Three, so is it good or bad idea???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

Thinking about the same myself when my contract expires - unlimited data :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭jaybe1

Only going by what friends have said and they couldn't wait to get away from them. Customer service is in India so hard to understand and make it very hard to leave them when you do want to leave them. I'm with vodafone and find them the best to deal with but that's just my opinion. Everyone will have different opinions on every provider but don't rush into it see what other people say too !!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭dublinbusdude

jaybe1 wrote: »
    Only going by what friends have said and they couldn't wait to get away from them. Customer service is in India so hard to understand and make it very hard to leave them when you do want to leave them. I'm with vodafone and find them the best to deal with but that's just my opinion. Everyone will have different opinions on every provider but don't rush into it see what other people say too !!

Whos Customer Care is in India? I know that Vodafone Ireland's one is moving out there

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

Three's customer care is in india (and you're right voda will be there soon too) but to be fair how often does a person need to ring customer care?!?! That seems to be the only issue people have with 3!!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

I don't think ever in my years of using mobiles I have had to call Customer Support.

When my Vodafone contract expires I'm going to go for the Three prepay. Hard to beat €20 a month for unlimited data...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Its a good idea, 20 per month wont be beat also if you lose signal with three you automatically roam onto vodafones network so its best of both you'll rarely not have signal

Advertisement