Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telephone PBX analysis software or system

Options
  • 18-08-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have a Toshiba Strata DK16 PBX system with eight extensions. I am looking for a software system that will analyse call costs for the purpose of rebilling to clients. A very long time ago we had Ringmaster but after a couple of office moves and server changes it fell by the wayside.

Does anyone have a recommendation or experiences to share?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

etak wrote: »
    I have a Toshiba Strata DK16 PBX system with eight extensions. I am looking for a software system that will analyse call costs for the purpose of rebilling to clients. A very long time ago we had Ringmaster but after a couple of office moves and server changes it fell by the wayside.

Does anyone have a recommendation or experiences to share?

Individual Skype lines?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

SoftCo used to do Phone Master which sounds like what you want. I think the new version is called R8
    http://www.softco.com/technology/technology-softco-r8.asp

give them a call.
    M

Advertisement