Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log in to Boards on phone anymore

Options
  • 19-08-2011 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I used to be able to load the main (not mobile) site no problems on my Samsung Wave (Boards is my homepage, saved password - straight in to my CP).

Recently, I got the log in page instead, so entered my name/password, told 'thanks for logging in... redirecting...) then it goes back to log-in again. Tried clearing cache, deleting saved passwords, using the redirect link etc. to no avail. Tried m.boards (which I hate), same result.

Any ideas, or has something changed?

Not your ornery onager

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I've had this both on the mobile site and the normal site on my iPhone 3G...also saying a lot of threads aren't real...especially some public ones such as motors threads :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Can you put a rough date on when it started happening? For me, it was about two weeks ago.

Good to hear I am not the only one having this problem, btw.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Esel wrote: »
    Can you put a rough date on when it started happening? For me, it was about two weeks ago.

Good to hear I am not the only one having this problem, btw.

Around 2 weeks ago too :(

Anyone have any ideas?

Not your ornery onager

Just tried now after a PM from Shield saying that a number of issues had been sorted by the developers - getting in OK again now. :D Thanks, guys.

Only minor issue now is that when messing around trying to get in a couple of weeks ago I set my browser to white on black, and now my Cloud skin is showing a white background rather than black! Not an issue for this forum, though - unless anyone knows the solution offhand? I can't seem to find that setting now..... :o

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Esel wrote: »
    Just tried now after a PM from Shield saying that a number of issues had been sorted by the developers - getting in OK again now. :D Thanks, guys.

Only minor issue now is that when messing around trying to get in a couple of weeks ago I set my browser to white on black, and now my Cloud skin is showing a white background rather than black! Not an issue for this forum, though - unless anyone knows the solution offhand? I can't seem to find that setting now..... :o
    That would seem to be a browser issue that you probably need to restore to factory default settings to make it work. I assume it works ok on another browser?

I found the background colour setting eventually, and am now 'back to black'.

Thanks again for the heads-up.

Not your ornery onager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement